Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday

Another busy, and filled day....I worked on trying to get a data card working from 6-7:30 am and finally had to tell AT&T that I would use the 'pony express' instead!
Ed and I worked on electrical wiring all morning. Chloe was up early, and then had an 'awake relapse', falling asleep again until around 8 am. Ed and I came in for breakfast around 9 and then back to work. Chloe, Ed and I all went to town at noon, to get money exchanged, and other supplies we couldn't get yesterday.....we were all over El Paso. Lunch was consumed around 2 or 2:30 pm and then some more errands before returning to Chaparral. Got more wiring done, and then off to Maya and Nate Capps for supper at 6:30. Ed and I returned to the wiring until dark. Maya was not feeling well (possible bladder infection), so Chloe watched the kids for awhile as Nate had come to assess my wiring job and visit. Debby was getting some things gathered for Maya.....she brought Chloe back about 9:00. Chloe called her family, and is now taking a shower at 10:15. When she is done it will be my turn at the shower....boy was it hot and sweaty today! May be a chance of rain in this parched area tomorrow, will have to see?
Tomorrow will most likely be a marathon of getting the vehicles ready and other last minute items done before the Oklahoma group arrives in the late afternoon. There will be more packing and readiness to take care of then, as we plan on crossing the border early on Thursday.
I may not get to post again until Friday or so,  after we get to Guachochi!
I know it's well past my bed time.....without even looking.....so goodnight all !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment