Friday, May 4, 2012

Much has transpired since my last postings....as said; "lots of water has gone under the bridge!" Nothing seemed to come together for our trip at the first of the year. Ed and Debby had a lot of commitments during that time period, and adding only three of us going just didn't make much since.....so we called the trip off. It was just as well, I guess, because I ended up having vetabrae fusion in my lower back the first week of February. I am 3 months post surgery now and ready to go again! Now it is time to make final plans, to travel with the Christian Heritage Academy from OK, for our summer trip. So far three of us going with the group....possibly five. Plan on flying commercial airlines to El Paso, on the 30th to help Ed out, and then cross the 'Border' with the group on June 1. .....more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment