Saturday, January 18, 2020

l

My how time fly's...its was 2017 that I last posted anything on this blog. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, life changing events, community disasters, and other duties that have taken me away from here.....and trips to Mexico.
I was just talking to Ed Capps (Missionary to Mexico) recently, and we were discussing all aspects of Guachochi, the school, the ranch and how the drug cartels are such a force there now! It has been 4 years since Ed and Debby have been able to travel to the 'Ranch', because of the danger from the drug cartels.
Regardless of my inability to travel with a missions team, to help out at the school in Guachochi,  there has been much activity with building projects that have progressed there. Exciting to see how the school has expanded and the important presence that it has become to the children, families, community and the town of Guachochi.

No comments:

Post a Comment