Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sorry folks,.........about not keeping up on the posting. It really takes time to do this, and even with an 'air card' for the computer, it was just not possible to do what I planned as we traveled. I am still planning to post our daily activity to share with you.....it will just be after the fact! Give me some time, and keep checking back.
We drove from Chaparral to Ft Collins arriving at 1 AM, and then visited with grandchildren at 6:30 AM and were back on the road North by mid morning. We have arrived home (2 PM - 4/7/10) , and thankful for that.........I just saw on the news (6 PM)  that I-25 south of Colorado Springs has been closed since 11 AM  today from a tanker wreck,  with diesel fuel all over the Interstate.
I had to bury my 'Ole faithful'  border collie dog this afternoon; as she had died last Wednesday. Sad I wasn't here at home for her, but thankful at the same time that I wasn't home! I shed a few tears, .......It's sad for those left behind.  I was thinking during her burial that someday dirt is going to be shoveled upon me, I and won't have a care in the world ...... life goes on regardless! Mourning is OK, but don't be Sad, think back on all those good times, and rejoice in those memories. Thats no different than these postings, a reflection of what was accomplished on this trip and the small part we had to play,  in the overall scheme of ministering to the Tarahumara people. It's always sad to leave, but is a joy to know we have given our best,  in offering these people  a little glimmer of hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment