Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We are back to the USA......God Bless America!.........We have had a wonderful time, and accomplished much for the Capps and their ministry.
As I haven't had Internet access, nor the time, I will now have to try to catch up on our happenings since the last post. It would make a long 'read' all at once, so I'll break it up some and try to add some pictures as I go.
Since I am writing in real time right now, you will get a recap of the most recent excitement.
We left Guachochi yesterday at 8:00 am and drove all day to the border. Arrived at the Santa Teresa crossing West of El Paso at 6:30 pm and had about 1/4 mile of traffic in front of us. I have no idea what the hold up was, but it took us 2 1/2 hrs to cross the border. We forgot about supper, and went straight to the house at Chaparral and went to bed around 10pm. Ed and I were up early to finish unloading, then loaded a Jeep SUV and the 4-wheeler to haul to Las Cruces, to get the paper work done for  title transfers. The title work here, is much different than Wyoming, and between waiting in line (with a call number) and going a couple blocks away for a notory, we were done shortly after noon. We ate lunch with the Capps (with more visiting, and a lingering good-bye) and are finally on the  'road north' at 2 pm. Deb is driving now, Georgia will then drive, and I will take up the night driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment