Wednesday, June 13, 2012

There are so many more pictures I could post, but these at least give an overview of what took place on this trip. Words and pictures cannot capture or express the overwhelming vastness of this area that Ed and Debby have dedicated their lives. I can say without a doubt they have made a difference.....you can see it in Guachochi, and you can really see the difference in the the Indians at the Canyon.
I would hope you all go back to the beginning of this blog and take a look at all the pictures, and comments to get the 'big picture' of the purpose of these trips.
How about considering a trip yourself? Everyone has a gifting that can and would be utilized with these work teams.
I will keep posting updates as I receive information from the Capps, or have comments of my own.....check back often, you never know when I might have more to add. 

No comments:

Post a Comment