Monday, May 20, 2013

Haven't had much to report until now, but......
Ed and Debby were here in Gillette for a week and we were on the go! Debby has a childhood girlfriend in G town (Karen Naramore) so they got to visit. I was able to line up the necessities for Ed to obtain his Biennial flight review for a pilot. That include using my plane (one like he used to own),    a flight instructor ( that just happened to be in town and available), and the flight medical with Dr Naramore. Other days we kept busy with work and visiting. We flew to Glendive, MT for a couple days to visit Ed's niece that just recently moved there from North Carolina.
Friday May 24th,, I meet my daughter and her daughter (Stephanie and Chloe), and then we fly out of Denver to El Paso on Sat morning. Will be with the Capps over the weekend before we meet the Oklahoma group and cross the Border on Monday.
I will post more as the trip progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment