Saturday, May 25, 2013

Made it to DIA safely with Charla driving :) thru security quickly, and now sitting for 1 1/2 hrs to board.....oh well, at least we are 'on time' and ready to go.
Steve

This is Chloe! As Pops said, we're sitting here in the airport. I'm pretty excited! I don't know if it is because my mom is here this year or if it is the fact that this is my third trip, but I'm very relaxed and not near as nervous as I usually am. I'm excited to see the CHA group again, too! It's kinda hard to believe that this is the third time I've gone. God has done amazing things in my lace and has defiantly put Guachochi in my heart. The people and the places are always on my mind and I can't wait to see them again! God is good and I'm very excited!

Stephanie, here.  It's nice to finally be on the road.  I've so busy/overwhelmed with everything that I had to get ready on the home front, that I didn't really have a chance to get excited.  I'm now on my adventure as I've been terming it to my youngest.  He gets three adventures: unchaperoned (by me) time with his dad, the tv, and a bag of chips; his time at "Grammy Camp" and the sugar IV that comes with it; then time at Aunt Charla's, which will include playing with 9 cousins, baby ducks,  geese and FUN!  I get one adventure and although it won't include junk food (beyond a Mexican Coke) I'm ready to go!  My work gloves are packed.
We are blessed that my dad didn't take us on a grand adventure this morning...after we've been through security and found our gate, he discovered a pistol bullet in his pocket!  There are times when Chloe refuses to claim me, I might have felt that way about my jailbird father.  Charla dropped us off at DIA this morning, I'd have called her to bail him out.  Praise God that Ed and Debbie were praying smooth travels for us!

3 comments: